Saturday 30 November 2013

Post-Assessment and back to a sane sleeping pattern

Late assessments are never fun. Being surrounded by people telling you tales of horror from their assessments hardly inspires confidence but it went well in the end.

I was told fairly standard stuff to work on:
- Rule of thirds
- Rendering form
- Watch ellipses

But simple things like using a softer pencil and keeping it sharper so started on all that. As for games production the accursed house finally came back to haunt me but once again wasn't as bad as I expected and I'd already being working on the improvements that were suggested. Not a lot more for this really, just to keep it up and keep improving.

And with that all done I look forward to Christmas just for the promise of decent food and sleep, really need to work out a better timetable to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment