Thursday 9 January 2014

Welcome back now back to work

2013 2014
I've only written the wrong date twice so far, I'm impressed with myself.

With my long lie in's back in 2013 it's back to it. Probably didn't keep as busy as I should have over Christmas but the next 2D project means I'll have lots of sitting around Birmingham, most likely in the rain to make up for it.

Pen, inks, war artists and an excuse to watch Ridley Scott films. Ok maybe not an excuse but I'm using it as one. I'm normally hesitant with more permanent and less controlled media but it's actually nice to get away from pencil now and again. I'm finding this to be an interesting project especially since it's two weeks long meaning I have time to head home and work from locations in cities other than Leicester.

No comments:

Post a Comment