Tuesday 22 October 2013

-Insert title of your choice here-

I'd just like to point out I hate writing about myself, always have. Applications and CV's were a nightmare but it seems to be time to get over that, or at the very least make it less evident. 
So to sum me up: I’m Sharnleigh, 19 from the outskirts of Birmingham and having finished a year of Art Foundation am now studying the first year of Game Art Design at De Montfort University.



In a way choosing an art based course was a gamble for me thanks to A-level art shattering any artistic confidence that I had but I’d always loved art and making things so took one last shot at turning it around with foundation studies and sure enough once free of what I found to be very linear limitations of a-levels my enjoyment resurfaced, so all that was left was finding an area to go into which I already had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment