Saturday 5 April 2014

Critical Studies Workshop

I've never enjoyed writing mainly because I find it difficult so I’m happy to take all the help I can get hence I was quite eager to attend the critical studies library workshop.

The biggest things I took from it was an actual idea of referencing, after glancing at some of my own work and having no idea what I was talking about and where it became quite obvious why it needs to be done correctly so I corrected that where I could. I was also advised as I stared at a blank paper plate I was meant to fill with writing to try talking into a Dictaphone to see if that organises and collects my thoughts more.  
The day ended with a look the role of an art director and at image painted to industry standard in two hours looks like, a concept that was only slightly overwhelming. I always knew that my drawing pace needed work but not quite to that extent.


Well now it’s an Easter of putting these workshop notes to use and catching up with the blog tasks for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment